Thursday, May 29, 2008

TAGGED

  1. What I was doing 10 years ago.
    ·
    Let’s see…I would have been 9 turning ten, so that would have been the summer following my 3rd grade year. I'm sure I was just beboppin' around and getting ready for my brother Nathan and my sister-in law Tegan's wedding.
  1. Five things on my to-do list.

· Shopping

· Laundry

· Find something to make for lunch

· Send health information release

· Write a letter to my friend Jimmy

  1. If I were a billionaire I would…

· Start my own business

· Invest my money in high-yielding CDs or mutual funds

· Begin saving college funds for my future kids

  1. Bad habits

· Impatience

· OCDness

· Grumpiness when tired

· Sleeping a lot

  1. Five places I've lived.

· Aurora, MO

· Park City, UT

· Chino Valley, AZ

· Stark City, MO

· Provo, UT

  1. Six Jobs I've had.

· Cleaning up the Safeway Center

· Cleaning house for Orba Pearce

· Selling produce at our stand

· Typing pages of a nursing home manual

· BYU Creamery on Ninth

· Costco

1 comment:

dixonfamily said...

When did you type stuff for nursing home manuals? Where was I?