Sunday, July 6, 2008

No Good Stories...

Ehh....so I don't really have any good stories right now. I did have an interesting experience getting a scalp treatment at Bon Losse the other day, but I'll tell you about that later.

Hmm...so I've been working a lot. Oh yeah, never shop at Costco the day before a major holiday like Independence Day! Yeah...that was probably the worst day of my life. No, just kidding, but seriously.

Oh yeah...I had a vial of my blood taken the other day. First of all, I have super junky veins, they're terrible and they've always been that way. So...the lady stuck my right arm, and no blood came out. Apparently my right arm doesn't do a very good job of bleeding. Anyway, so then she poked my left arm, and I bled, and everything was fine. I had two lovely pieces of gauze, and that super sticky tape that tears flesh when it is removed on my arms, but no big deal. But the next morning when I woke up, my left arm is insanely bruised. It's a pretty fantastically ugly bruise, that actually looks like it's getting bigger...should I be worried? Yeah...probably not. Anyway...that's about all I've got at the moment...hopefully I'll post more before next month!

3 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Love it because I have so had the same experience. I don't bleed well either. Last time I got my blood taken, it took four pokes, three nurses, one doctor, and seven vials of blood later, I had a bruise like yours for two weeks! Not fun...

dixonfamily said...

That is some bruise!! You need to make up a really good story about it. Let me know what you find out. Love ya!!

Lanu-Banu said...

That is a sick bruise.....I hope its gone by now!