Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bahaha My Life Is Funny!

Yeah, it's May, and I'm just now updating my blog, so sue me! Maybe that means I was doing so many fun and exciting things I didn't have time to blog. Not buying it...? Yeah... me either. Ha! Wanna know what I'm doing right now? I got dressed to go to the gym, when I realized, I have ZERO motivation. So I'm sitting her blogging about my lame attempt instead! Haha! Sometimes I really shock myself with my amazing skills!

In other news, I moved back an apartment I lived in three years ago, I am working at Central Utah Water Conservancy District, and I am kind of a big deal. Bahah! Whew...I'm in an odd mood this evening. That's what happens when I spend too much time alone. No, but really, life is good. I have made summer plans to keep working on some skills and hobbies I want to learn. So far, I have been practicing the piano more than I have in 3 1/2 years, have started reading some of the books on my "100 books to read by the time I'm 30" book list, and have been almost cooking/baking again. Wow! When I see those things in writing, my life really looks boring, doesn't it? Well that's all going to change! I'm going to spice it up by doing....er...well...something! Any suggestions?

Hmm...I'm sleepy. Think I'll go to bed early tonight...

5 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

Ashlie... you're so silly! I love your blog posts! It sounds like you're doing well! Hope all your family is doing well too. :)

Rebecca Adams said...

Oh yeah... I almost always have no motivation to exercise either. BUT I am going to sign up for a 5k this summer, so that will give me some motivation to get in shape for that! You should run a 5k! They are fun! I'd even run with you if you wanted to do one. :)

deargoodness said...

As for the motivation, I have no help for you. If you find some send it my way. But here are some things you can do:
-Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show
-See how long you can hold a note
-Try to not think about penguins
-Use your secret mind power
-Pretend you're a robot
-Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning
-Make Star Trek door noises
-or you could just come visit me. That'd be fun! I miss you lady. Hope you have some fun soon!

dixonfamily said...

you are such a hoot!! I love ya!! What are the books on your "before 30" list? Way to go on practicing the piano, baking/cooking more, and doing a few things you have wanted to do. I think you should share recipes on this blog and help your uninspired sister in the kitchen by giving me things to cook for dinner. Why don't you just come visit?

Kristin Hafen said...

are you back in Academy? if so, awesome.