Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Time!

So...it's been since September since I've blogged. Definitely a record! Woohoo! Anyway, my life has been insanely busy--hence the lack of blogging! Things have been crazy with school, work, and boy drama...haha (nothing good, don't worry)! But let's see, I have no idea where to start. The semester is almost over, I just have one more final to take, and I am so glad to be done! It has definitely been my most difficult/worst semester ever! But oh well, grades aren't everything, and who cares I am almost done, and then I'll be going home for Christmas! Work has been crazy too. Things have been busy, and it's been tough to work 24 hours and go to school full time, but maybe I'm just a wimp...either way...it's been tough.
Well, enough about that. In other news, my roommates this semester have been great! We've all been having a good time together. In fact we decided to have a roommate Christmas before everyone left for home. So last night/ this morning we ate crackers, summer sausage, and cheese, drank eggnog, and opened presents by the glow of the Christmas tree! It was super fun, and made me even more excited to go home. Speaking of home, I'm a little bummed because I have to work on Christmas Eve, and therefore don't get to go home until that night. But I should totally be grateful because at least I get to go home. I know other people at work who were not so lucky!
Oh yeah, I cut my hair again. Basically I just trimmed it. I get bored with it pretty quick...so yeah. Hmm...I don't have much else to say...so I guess I will wrap it up. Hopefully I will post again soon, but it probably won't be from Missouri because my parent's internet is horrible. But here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas--be safe and happy--and remember the reason for the season!

2 comments:

dixonfamily said...

You look so cute!! I love your hair! That picture of you and your "extra long legs" is too funny! I am so glad that your semester is done and that we get to see you next week. Be safe a know we love you!

deargoodness said...

your coat is pretty dang cute. How long are you going to be home for Christmas? Hopefully long enough for me to get to see you! I'll be there around New Year's