Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas in Retrospect

This Christmas was nice, and fairly uneventful. Nicholas and I headed home on December 21st after completing our finals. I was so ready to go home and relax! We arrived home, and Nathan, Tegan, and family followed us a day or two later. It was lots of fun getting to spend time with everyone, minus the bought of stomach flu that was shared among us, and then with Aimee, Peter, and Megan when they arrived on the 27th. Everyone took a turn being sick, and only three of us were lucky enough to escape the vomiting. While the Christmas festivities were somewhat disrupted by illness, and some traditions were put-off until everyone was feeling somewhat better, Santa still managed to make his presence, or should I say, presents, known.

Aimee and Peter opening presents
Kate posing by the Christmas tree
Makenzie taking a nap on Uncle Brett
Kenzie using Brett's bum as a pillow
Dad looking rad in some huge sunglasses
Mom looking stylish while eating at Jim Bob's BBQ
Dad and Mom looking excited about her new scriptures
Sammy and Grandpa lying down for a nap
Adam and Brett being as funny as ever
Brennan showing off his culinary skills decorating cookies
Brett and his masterpiece candy cane
Kenzie spreading frosting everywhere
Sam and Brennan playing with Lego's
Tegan showing off her new watch
Nathan trying out his new racquetball racket
Uncle Nick and little Sam
Makenzie and Aunt Ashlie
Tegan looking cute as always
Nicholas and Adam excited about Ratatouille
Looking semi-drugged or at least sleep deprived on Christmas morning
Brett looking giddy while Dad's passed-out on the couch
Megan opening presents without the help of cousins Kenzie and Kate
Meggers yelling about something
Sammy-Sosa posing for the camera
Somebody's a grumpy little princess
Princess Kate

3 comments:

Sherwoods said...

I am so glad we found your blog! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We can't believe how big everyone is! Good luck with BYU (if you went back!)

dixonfamily said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad you are blogging. I seriously want you to share all of the funny experiences you have at BYU! This is a great way to journal your experience. I hope you had a great weekend. Love ya!

The Olsen's said...

Wow Ashlie, I either need some massive plastic surgery or you need to take beeter pics of me!!!